Thursday, February 14, 2008

...boredom dom dom dom...

valentines day!!! not the greatest, but still fun. watched the school wrestling match after school. GO MILES! he won. :] anyways...its about 10:45 right now, but i cant go to bed because eve (little girl i babysit) is in my bed which she also spilled a ton of popcorn in. ugh. whatever. and because my parents and their friends keep on talking really loudly, and i bet they will never notice. but im not tired. sooo it doesnt really matter. tomorrow is friday. finally. but i really need to get my CRF thing signed but stupid mrs vaslavsky is sick. grrr. but im not going to a highschool here so i dont really see the point of me turning one in. whatever. schools are retarded. my birthday is in 1 week! im excited. c[-: fo sho.

you know what would be the most awesomest thing in the whole world? if california and virginia merged together. so then i can walk everywhere and have nice schools and have my big house and my friends and the beach and stuff. that would be pretty sweet.

i really wanna go on a roller coaster. whenever i ride the bus i imagine the top flying off of it and then just riding it like a roller coaster. that would be cool. :-D

BORED. rawrr. i want to sleeep because i know im gonna be super tired tomorrow if i dont go to bed tomorrow.

holy crap. the adults are like yelling. ugh. i cant think. it sucks.
bye.
<3

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

lol. I loved reading your blog. You make me giggle :D
You actually remind me of...me! lol

"the adults are yelling"
You are just too funny XD